At Invisible Illnesses, we make a difference every day, in lots of ways. We think of ourselves as a cycle of good.
Everybody likes to feel included and feel what they contribute has value. Volunteering at Invisible Illnesses means each person is making a difference, to the environment and to the lives of others. If YOU are ready to make a difference in your community, please consider how you might join us – you can donate your time, your goods, or your spare change – and we appreciate any help you can offer.
Invisible Illnesses is a trusted WA organisation, investing in the local WA community. Making positive social change in the community every day.
- We make a difference to the lives of people living with an invisible illness by providing options, affordable services and supporting them to build the skills they need for independence and to help make a connection to their community.
- We make a difference to the environment by recycling and repurposing goods that would normally end up in landfill.
- Our team make a difference because no matter the role, we know every action works towards creating even more meaningful employment opportunities for people with an invisible illness.
- Our volunteers make a difference by contributing their own time to give back to their community.
- Our customers make a difference because they shop with purpose. To the environment by shopping for quality repurposed goods and because their sales create employment opportunities.
- Our corporate partners make a difference by being leaders in social responsibility. Educating their staff about what we do, and how they make a difference, donating goods to benefit our purpose and by being good corporate citizens.
- Our education programs make a difference as we engage and empower young people to consider their social impact.
- We make a difference to our customers, by providing good quality goods at affordable prices.
How can I get involved?
If you would like to know more about volunteering please contact us today!
Call: 9556 7119
Online: Please complete our contact us form
In Store: Drop into our office U3/4 Leach Crescent Rockingham
Please note: We require all volunteers aged 18 and over to have a valid police check and Working with Children’s Check