Volunteer With Us
There are a variety of interesting and rewarding volunteer roles available within Invisible Illnesses right across the state. If you are passionate about giving back. consider volunteering your time and skills to improve the lives of others living with Invisible Illnesses.
We are currently seeking expressions of interest from volunteers interested in the positions listed below. If you like the sound of any of them and want to find out more, please get in contact with us which role you’d like to volunteer for.
- Events Crew
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Vice President
- Loyalty Program Manager
- Men’s Group Facilitator
- Grants & Sponsorship Coordinator
- Helping Hands volunteers:
We are Centrelink Approved
Some Centrelink clients may be eligible to elect to volunteer with us to meet their Mutual Obligation Requirements. An individual’s eligibility to volunteer as part of their activity requirements will depend on that particular individual’s Mutual Obligation Requirements. We are a Centrelink approved organisation.If you would like to volunteer to meet your Mutual Obligation Requirements please speak to your Job Service Provider.
You can also get involved by:
- Discussing your condition openly with your medical and treatment professionals.
- Leaving some Information Leaflets at your pharmacy, doctor’s etc.
- Sharing links to our social media pages and groups.
- Coming to our Never Hide Your Wings Gala & Recognition Night that is held in September each year
- Making a donation to help with our running costs.
- Attending our roaming lunches
- Join our committee
- Join our Events Crew
- Participate in our fundraising events
- Become a sponsor
- Be part of our Loyalty Program
- Become part of our Wellbeing Services by volunteering your services
- If your crafty come and make some items we can sell at the markets